Carbolime Carbon Dioxide Absorbent Granules
Features & Benefits
- No KOH – Minimum anesthetic agent degradation (e.g., sevoflurane to Compound A and other toxic products) compared to other brands containing potassium hydroxide.
- Low Dust – Minimum dust levels with the ben-efits of high surface area and graded particle size.
- Low risk of carbon monoxide formation due to good resistance of dry gas desiccation.
- Low Bulk Density – Less weight required to fill absorber and, therefore, less waste when refilling frequently (e.g., daily) prior to full exhaustion.
- Low odor due to reliable control of indicator dye concentration. Dye overdosing causes amines to be released; dye underdosing causes poor/no color change.